The Importance of Keeping Your Landscape Maintained
Adopting Landscape Maintenance leaves good impressions and retains property value due to its aesthetic and clean appeal. Whether it’s a commercial space or a residential one, maintaining the landscape is a good investment and can be a simple process.
Top Reasons You Should Maintain Your Landscape
- Retain high property value
A property with a well-maintained lawn and tasteful gardening will have higher value and provide instant appeal to prospective buyers when they first come to inspect the property. The amount spent on Ground Maintenance is a worthwhile investment for future returns.
- Better safety & security
A proper landscape design will reduce safety hazards of people getting injured by overgrown shrubbery or faulty walking paths. It is extremely important to maintain your landscape to make sure all walkways are clear of debris and well-lit to avoid any security concerns. Proper landscape lighting can also provide additional security while providing a decorative appeal.
- Provides better privacy
A well-designed landscape can help to segregate key areas and provide better privacy to necessary areas while maintaining an overall pleasant environment. This can be important to prevent unwanted peeping, whether from afar or nearby, and to reassure people that their privacy is respected.
- Provides cleaner air
Trees and plants help recycle polluted air to provide cleaner ones while also providing a more relaxed environment for people to peruse. Another health benefit also lies in helping to reduce stress and anxiety levels, hence boosting overall morale and mental health.
Important Steps to Maintain the Landscape
Whether you choose to hire professionals to perform these residential and Commercial Landscaping Services or to do it yourself, here are some key aspects that you need to focus on to maintain the landscape:
- Mowing: Make sure not to the grass is not cut too short as this causes root growth to slow hence making the grass more susceptible to drought. Grass that is too short will also increasing the water demand of the grass. Always remember to leave grass clippings on the lawn afterwards to return nutrients to the earth and encourage growth.
- Weeding: Weeds steal nutrients and water from grass and other plants and need to be eliminated or kept in control consistently throughout the growing season. It is very important to remove weeds before they flower in order to prevent the formation of seeds.
- Fertilizing: Fertilization helps to keep the trees healthy and encourage appropriate growth. However, native trees may not require fertilizers while other non-native trees will need it in order to survive so make sure to fertilize (or not fertilize) accordingly. If you are unsure of the plants that need regular urban Tree Maintenance, consider consulting an expert instead.
- Watering: If done wisely, watering costs can be reduced by judging when to water according to the weather and also the seasons of the year. Natural rainwater will also help to increase the overall health of the plants.
Landscaping Can Be Easy with Experts
Maintaining your beautiful commercial or residential landscape may involve a lot of hard work and effort, with many important steps to take note. Yet, it is important for regular landscape maintenance in Singapore to retain its benefits such as high property value. Instead of stressing over it, why not engage professionals such as B2S Specialists Team instead? With our affordable Commercial or Residential Landscape Maintenance Services in Singapore, you can be sure that your landscape remains aesthetically pleasant.